Made with local Red Angus beef from Bow Creek Farms of Hershey, these burgers are a classic Troegs Beer Garden staple brought to you as a make-at-home kit.
***this item is raw and requires cooking***
- Two 4oz local Red Angus burger patties
- Two Martin's Potato Rolls
- Cooper Sharp cheese
- Bibb lettuce
- Sliced red onion
- Spicy Ketchup
- Snack Bar Pickles
- Heat the grill to medium high heat
- Apply preformed patties to grill grate or smash your burgers directly onto a grill or saute pan
- *Cook burger to desired temperature
- Toast buns on grill for 30-60 seconds
- Top each bun with spicy ketchup, lettuce, onion and Snack Bar pickles
- Crack open a HopBack Amber Ale, whose caramel malt complements the grilled meat and medium hop bitterness cuts through fatty richness.
*consuming raw or undercooked meat, may increase your risk of foodborne illness