Our rosemary and brown butter popcorn will fill your home with herbal aromas and set the stage for a perfect evening in.
Each kit comes with:
- 3 oz. popcorn kernels
- 1 oz. rosemary-sea salt
- brown butter
Serves 2-4 people
- Pour a Tröegs beer into your favorite glass.
- Remove popcorn kernels from container.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to dutch oven or large pot (with lid).
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Immediately remove pot from heat source and add kernels.
- Shake pot to coat kernels with oil.
- Cover pot with lid.
- Turn heat down to medium and return pot to burner.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until popping slows to every 5 seconds.
- Remove from heat and toss with brown butter and rosemary salt; serve warm.